MARE2DEM is available for download only as source code since the executables depend on the particular MPI libraries installed on your cluster or laptop.
In order to download MARE2DEM, you must first note a few items:
- The license for MARE2DEM:
MARE2DEM is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.MARE2DEM is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with MARE2DEM. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
- A few of the libraries MARE2DEM uses have their own licenses. See the /libraries folder for further details.
- MARE2DEM requires the Intel C and Fortran compilers and some version of the Message Passing Interface (MPI) libraries such as Open-MPI or MPICH. MARE2DEM is currently incompatible with the gcc and gfortran compilers!
- The code is setup with a Makefile for easy compiling on Unix based systems (e.g. OS X, and Linux). Windows compilation is possible as well, see the instructions webpage here.
- If you have questions on how to compile the code or how to use it, please ask them in the Forum so that my answer (or other users' replies) will be made available to others in the community. If you are worried about your identity, register using an alias.